Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Naked Day

One day I made my girlfriend go naked all day. I just told her it was naked day and she loved it. It really started in the evening. It was great as I would just grab her and feel her off at any time with her getting hotter each time. I did this all night sometimes just having her stroke me or sometimes I would just bend her over the couch or use what ever was around. I just couldn't help it! Watching her walk around the house doing what she normally did dressed drove me nuts. It wasn't a slave thing it was very mutual and a great way to spend the day at home. Not the kinkiest stuff we have done but a good workout and boy were we sore by the end of the night. I got some pictures of her at the beginnings of a few of our naked days showing all but her pussy. Too shy for her first time but excited for this anyway.
If you like these, please leave a feedback. 






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to see more from you

Anonymous said...

Great body!!!

Post a Comment